Friday, June 22, 2012

Paper Bag Card

Hi everyone Karen here.  Today I would like to share with you a card that I made for a dear friend and work collegue. The inspiration for the card came from the current Magnolia Ink magazine No 3 2012.  It is a Paper Bag Card.  The image used is a Magnolia stamp called "Flower Pot Tilda " and  " Barbed Wire Background"  and has been  coloured  with copics.  Magnolia stamps can be be purchased here

                                                                         Front of Card


To make the card I had to modify the measurements given  slightly due to the difference between  measurements as I used a paper bag that was a little larger 30cm x 16cm.  After folding the bag in half I attached my layers of cream cardstock and patterned paper to the front back and inside before adding the finishing touches.

                                                             Inside of Card

To create an area to sign I inserted two pieces of cream cardstock to which I added the heart tag with pearls and ribbon to create a pull out tab.

Be sure to visit Becs online store to check out all the new additions.

Don't forget there is also time to enter into our current June Colour Challenge, so keep those entries coming.  There is another fabulous prize available for this months winner.

Happy crafting

Karen


3 comments:

Diffirent Shades Of Life said...

Gorgeous Karen, gonna have to try this one ! Thanks for sharing.
hugs
Sue xo

Jodene said...

What a great project, it's gorgeous Karen! I love all of the pretty little details you have added.

Unknown said...

Ha I just placed a comment on Karen's blog re this creation...this is where I saw it the other night...silly me...it's absolutely gorgeous...x