Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Joy!

Hi everyone, with 3 sleeps to go before Christmas I hope that everyone is on track with their shopping, cooking,etc and can now sit back relax and enjoy.

Today I would like to share with you one of the last Christmas cards I will be making for this year.  I love the simple lines of this and have incorporated a new technique called "Ombre" which is a hot trend at the moment around crafting circles.  Ombre means a colour gradient going from light to dark and or dark to light.

For my background sky  I have used Tim Holtz distress stamps, Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Faded Jeans and for the foreground I have used  Shabby Shutters,  Crushed Olive and Forrest Moss.  What is exciting about these are that they are a new preorder at Bizzy Becs online store and you can order them right here.




Also used are Memory Box Dies "Joy" and  "Precious Snowflake".  Memory Box dies and a fabulous range of dies are available to preorder  currently 10 - 20% off see here.

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a safe and  prosperous New Year.

Don't forget there is still time to join in this months challenge.

Happy crafting

Karen

No comments: