Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Box Card

Hi Karen here.   Today I would like to share with a box card.  I have seen these a lot lately and thought I would like to have a go too.  This one is quite a cutie, folds to fit a standard C6 envelope, which suited my needs perfectly as it had to be posted. There are so many tutorials out there on the net, so give them a go.

To embellish my box card I have used items that all available via Bizzy Becs online store here"Poppy Stamps die - vintage bird cage and nested bird", flowers, ribbon and sentiment. Patterned paper and cardstock is from my own stash.


Bizzy Becs have a fabulous array of dies to preorder at the moment, check them out here. There is also still plenty of time left to join us for this months challenge.

Until next time
Happy Crafting

Karen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This card is stunning and the datails are fantastic.
Francy