Thursday, October 23, 2014

Be a Rainbow

Hi everyone,

Today I would like to share with you a page that I recently completed in my art journal.  I had a play with the Dylusions Ink Sprays  that are available as a pre order at Bizzy Becs online store here.


The colours used were, Bubblegum Pink, Lemon Zest, Fresh Lime, Squeezed Orange, Vibrant Turquoise,  London Blue and White Linen, these were sprayed onto a napkin background and spritzed with lots of water.

The focal image is a stamp to which I have hand drawn shoulders and is from Darkroom Door.  It is a Line Art Stamp and whilst it  is not currently available in the store, if you email Bec she will let you know if it can be ordered in.



Don't forget the coupon sale has been extended to the 31st October 2014 and your codes can be used three times, whoo hoo!   There are also some new dies been added to the store so pop over and have a look.

Happy crafting


Karen

No comments: