Saturday, January 17, 2015

Wedding Congratulations!

Hi there Suzanne here! I would like to share with you a card I made for my daughter and her husband who were married last week. It was a wonderful day, full of sunshine and happiness. My husband and I were very proud parents and of course our daughter looked stunning - as all brides do!



I used a Cheery Lyn Designs Die -"Wedding Vows" which I cut and only used the bride, groom and arch.The flower heart is an Impression Obsession Die and the hanging hearts are Memory Box "Precious Hearts". The Congratulations is from the Frantic Stamper "Accolades" Set and Love is a Die-Versions "Sweet Wordlets". The background was made using Distress Inks on glossy card.  Check out Bizzy Becs Online Store for all these goodies!
Have a great day!

No comments: