Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Perfect for Teenagers

Hi Everyone,
I just thought I would pop in and show you two cards I have made for an order I received,
my sister has twin grand daughters that are teenagers now, and she saw these images sitting on my desk waiting to be coloured.
and Bizzy Becs Blue Butterfly Digi Stamps are   perfect.
First up we have Daisy and Doggy 
from the Daisy Collection. This grand daughter loves pink and blue and shopping.....
Next we have My Butterfly Friend from the Once Upon a Time Collection and this grand daughter loves purple and going for walks ...... so these images could not have been better !!!
So if you are looking for an image to suit a teenager check out all of Bec's Blue Butterfly Digi Stamps Collections , I am sure you will find something perfect!

Also don't forget to enter our January Challenge -Anything Goes
Thanks for stopping by , I hope you all have a fun creative week
Hugs Cheryl

2 comments:

Sassy Scrapper said...

Oh Cheryl you've out done yourself with these beauties!!! The images are fabulous and I love the color schemes on both!!!!! Awesome!!!!
Hugs Bonnie

fotolabida maria said...

ΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΕΣ ΟΙ ΚΑΤΑΣΚΕΥΕΣ ΣΟΥ!!!!ΜΠΡΑΒΟ!!
ΚΑΛΟ ΣΑΒΒΑΤΟΚΥΡΙΑΚΟ!!!
ΦΙΛΙΑ!!