Friday, September 28, 2012

Birthday Wishes

Hi! It's Jodene here, and I have a clean and simple birthday card to share with you today.

Remember there is still time to join in our September Challenge which was to make a male card and incorporate a tag.

And in keeping with that theme I have made a masculine birthday card using Bec's Digital Image called 'Nick with Presents' which can be found HERE. And although it is part of the Christmas Collection I think it works just as well for birthday's don't you?

I have coloured the image using my Copic Markers, then cut it out using the large rectangle nestabilities.  I added some patterned paper from one of Bo Bunny's 6x6 pads, which I have to admit to having quite a stash of! I also used the papers to paper piece his scarf.  And Bec currently has some great specials on the paper pads at the moment too, so it's a great time to stock up!


Thanks for stopping by!

Jodene

No comments: