Wednesday, January 28, 2015

hippo birdie

Hi there!

January is almost over and if you asked me I think Ive missed most of it! Today I would like to show you a card I've made. I must say I smile every time I see this stamp set, Lawn Fawn Year Four stamp and die sets.





I have created the background by sponging acrylic paint through a stencil, modern pop dots. I have then replaced the stencil and drawn around the circles with a fine marker pen. It's a really simple design with really nice bright colours.
I have then added layers of colour and added my stamped images.

Dies used: lawn Fawn year four and stitched scallop borders. MFT stitched rectangle stack.
Stamp; Lawn Fawn year Four.
Stencil: Memory box Modern pop dots

Pop in to Bizzy Becs online store there is still time to claim the coupon savings!

thanks for stopping by



No comments: