Sunday, December 25, 2016

Joy To The World

HAPPY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Louise here to share some Christmas Love
Today is the day of celebrating Christmas with your families and loved ones and it is really one of my most favourite days of the year.

The BBQ, the ham, the pool, Love Actually.
It really is the BEST day.

I am here to share the Christmas love with 2 cards made with the Penny Black stamp set, Joy to the world.


This first card feature the gorgeous little hedgie that comes in so many of the Penny Black sets, and  I just love him.  He is coloured up with alcohol markers.





My second card uses the Santa and reindeer images from the set.
I have added hills using Stitched Hillside Borders from Lawn Fawn

Thanks loads for joining me today - I will let you get back to enjoying your Christmas day.

1 comment:

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Trust you've had an enjoyable Christmas Louise, two great cards well done, thanks for your inspiration!!!
Thanks for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}