Monday, December 12, 2016

Retro Masculine....

Hi everyone, 

just popping in today to share with you a card I made for my Dads Birthday last week.





I have used the following:
(these are available to preorder via store)

Avery Elle die - Wonky Stitches
Impression Obsession Die - Retro Masculine
Impression Obsession Die - Greetings Top Edgers
Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads - Spiced Marmalade, Weathered Wood, Broken China, Old Paper, Frayed Burlap

The other items used are from my own stash and are listed on my blog.

Thanks for looking have a wonderful week.

Karen

2 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous men's card Karen..Loz

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Wonderful card and great favourite colours Karen, love the way you've used those top edger greeting dues, they're fab aren't they??? Kinda like those wonky rectangles too...😉
Thanks for sharing,
Shaz in Oz.x

{Calligraphy Cards - Shaz in Oz}