Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Happy Anniversary card




Hi, It's my turn on the blog today and I would like to share a card I made for my husband for our wedding anniversary.



I'm a big fan of the stampers anonymous Crazy bird Stamp set.

For this card I have stamped and Die cut out two of the birds and some of their accessories from the Mini Crazy Birds set.


Supplies used;
 Stampers anonymous Tim Holtz : Mini Bird crazy and things stamp set
Tim Holtz :Mini Bird crazy Die Set
Lawn Fawn: Large Stitched Rectangle Die Set
Lawn Fawn: Big Scripty Word Stamp Set
Lawn Fawn : Big Scripty Word Die Set
Lawn Fawn ; Stitched Journaling Card Die set ( for Banner)
Elizabeth Craft Designs : Fitted heart Die Set


Thanks for popping in to the blog today drop in to the store as there are some great new release stamps and dies that you can pre-order. you can also ask Bec for a special request too.

Take care 

Mandy x

2 comments:

Carol said...

I absolutely love your card Mandy. I love the Bird Crazy set as well and you have used wonderful colours, it's so bright and cheery. Happy Anniversary, I hope you had a great day.

Crafty Hugs, Carol x

loz said...

Fabulous card Mandy. I also love the crazy bird stamps..loz