Monday, April 7, 2014

DIGI FREEBIES - Sentiments

Hi All,

It's Bec here. It has been some time since I have posted on this blog as my DT do such an amazing job to show you inspiration.. 

I was going through my computer today and I found these Sentiment Digi Stamps I created years ago. I wanted to offer them as freebies. 

Just save them to your computer by clicking on the image and right click and save to your computer, you are able to re-size the sentiment to the size that matches what you are after for the project you are working on..





If you do use one of these sentiments I would love to see it in use.. just leave a comment with your link..


Hopefully I find some more on my computer. If I do I will share them with you as freebies.

I hope you enjoy!!!..

Please do not claim as your own or sell them for profit, they are there for everyone to enjoy for free. 

Take Care,
Bec xx

5 comments:

Debra James said...

Oooohhhh nice sentiments Bec, great find.. :)

JennyH said...

Thanks Bec : )

KT Fit Kitty said...

These are lovely - thank you! I snagged some of your older freebies too as I am a newer follower and I haven't noticed them before. Thank you very much - they are AWESOME! Wishing you a wonderful day!

Debbie said...

These are lovely, thanks Bec.Hugs Debbie x

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Thank you.